Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2013

The one with the printed PANTS!!

We all know that printed pants are one of the season’s must haves, designed especially to create a warm, romantic mood. Any kind of printed pants has the potential to enrich your look and make you stand out of the crowd! If you check out the hottest printed pants of the season, you will see the variety of prints (animal prints, polka dots, floral) and forms (cargo, jeans, cropped) that our favorite designers offer. 


When wearing printed pants keep your accessories simple ! With this outfit I added a simple scarf and simple silver locket to bring out the pants.

A crisp light white blouse went perfect with the pants because when I wear printed pants I want all the attention to be drawn to my pants. I decided to dress the outfit up with black ballerinas because I loved how the shoe is comfortable and girly! The whole look enhance the pants Beautifully!
But remember mixing prints isn't a crime as long as you do it right ;D !

Concept & Model: Disha Bhanot.
Photography: Abel Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *