Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2013

actors with the BEST eyes EVER!!


The first thing I notice about a person is their eyes and these are the actors with the best eyes that I have ever seen! Whether they are green, blue, grey or brown, eyes are the windows to the soul and I always feel like I can read a person better by looking into their eyes. I hope that you agree that these are some of the actors with the best eyes!
 1.             IAN SOMERHALDER

                                                        Ian Somerhalder is absolutely one of the top actors with the best eyes! I may have a slight celebrity obsession with him, but can you blame me?! He is one of the stars of The Vampire Diaries and it is the perfect role for him because he has deeply intense and hypnotizing eyes, even without special effects or contacts! I think it’s the combination of dark hair and abnormally bright eyes that makes him stand out for me. If I were having a face to face conversation with him, there’s no way I would hear a single word he’d say because I would be 100% lost in his eyes!
I just love him!

2. WENTWORTH MILLER

  If you watch Prison Break then you’ve seen Wentworth Miller. I can’t help being distracted by his gorgeous, bright blue eyes while I’m watching the show. His eyes are so piercing and strong that it’s hard not to stare at them. If I were having a face to face conversation with him, there’s no way I would hear a single word he’d say because I would be 100% lost in his eyes!

3. JOHNNY DEPP

Johnny Depp has the best EVERYTHING, but I especially love his deep, milk chocolate colored eyes. They are always so expressive and you feel like you can see into his soul when you look into his eyes. The expressions in his eyes almost force you to feel his emotions whether they're happy, sad or playful.

4.             George Clooney


The half-closed 'bedroom eyes' look has boosted the careers of men such as George Clooney: But bedroom eyes actually make men look shifty rather than romantic, a study has found. Well whatever the study says I though find his eyes so deep and intimidating sexy!!


5.             ZAC EFRON

Zac Efron’s eyes are to die for! They are almost an unnaturally blue color that stands out impressively on screen as well as in photographs. They seem to always be sparkling, happy and full of energy!

Now that I’ve told you the  actors who I think have the best eyes, I’d love to hear your opinion! There are so many gorgeous-eyed men out there that we see on the big screen or on our own TV every day, it’s hard to narrow it down to the best! What actors do you think have the best eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *