Search This Blog

Sunday 3 November 2013

HAPPY DIWALI!

Hello Fellas!
Wishing you all a very happy and a prosperous Diwali! Yea! I'am not in the post!I'm so missing my home this Diwali that I didn't even get ready for the post..So home sick and I hate this feeling..!! But you all don't have to be sad as me! But I  know you'll be very happy after seeing the pictures...because the same thing had happened with me!
I had styled my friend Shradha for this Diwali and yea she is looking gorgeous!
And I hope you love the pictures cause I literally had a blast during this photo-shoot!
















HAPPY HAPPY DIWALI! AGAIN!
Have a blast!
Stay tuned for more posts!
XoXo
Disha!

Model: Shradha Srivastva
Photography: RajKumari
Styling and Accessories: Disha Bhanot
Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *