Search This Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

GOING OVER BOARD FOR OVERALLS

If I had 10 rs for every time someone asked me how to style overalls, let's just say, I wouldn't be writing this article.
Overalls are popping up everywhere and it seems like few people know how to wear them without looking like they just walked off of a farm. While sporting a denim onesie seems pretty foolproof (after all, everything matches with denim), figuring out the right shirt, shoes and accessories to pair with your overalls is an art form.


Choose grown-up accessories.To avoid looking like a toddler in overalls, leave the bows, backpacks and pigtails at home. Instead, go for structured bags, sleek gold jewelry and a topknot to finish your look.
Shorter gals can either cuff the legs of their overalls if they are too long, or opt for shortalls for better proportions.

I am wearing a black gunjy giving it sexy look though not revealing but sexy!
I have tried to try a turban.. Well its not looking that bad?
What do you say?
The accessories I have kept to minimal with just a junky multi color bracelet with my Head over Heels slipper my new favorite!

Photography: Rajkumari

Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *