Search This Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

break free!


Hello People!
As you know how I love show casing talents of people to you all... Well i have another brilliant person who has designed well what I am wearing!
Aradhana Sinha :)
The Skirt and the blouse in the first set of pictures!
I loved the skirt the most!
It's more like a denim on denim work bleched and appliqued on top with diiferent words!
That is one nice collaboration with denim!







  
Another is the dress which is amazing!
Smocking on denim is really very difficult because I have seen her trying to do that.









Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *