Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Hello People!
Got this amazing quote while surfing net...
Thought of sharing it with you...

" It's Okay to be scared.Being scared means you are about to do something really,really brave"
Coming back to the post...

I have a new fashionista in town for you..!!

Well here are the pictures 








I loved the way she is dressed,pretty casual and fun look
What do you say?

And if you also want to get featured on Look of the Day just mail

 me your pictures or inbox me at my Facebook and who knows you'll

be the next person shinning! 

Stay Chic and  Stay tuned for
 more amazing posts!

Till then 

XoXo
Disha

Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Model: Aradhana Sinha
Concept & 
Photography:  Disha Bhanot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *