Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2015

My Blog Turn's TWO!!

Hello Guys

and I'm sorry I was so busy in the office to even publish this post!
working on Graduation Project is the only thing I am allowed to do I guess...
As you know how much I love what I do......

My blog turns 2 today!!
I can tell you I have loved every minute of it – even the very challenging (for me) technical side of it all.
I really want to take this chance to thank everyone who has visited, liked, written supportive comments, encouraged me to continue, and become a new and valued friend over the years.
I saved up a special post for you for today to mark my blog’s  TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Did you read my first post?  Probably not because I only had 24 readers then.  Yeah, it’s embarrassing but I had no idea what I was doing.  Fashion Style and We has come a long way in 2 years.....































What I am wearing is all tailored... and really I have been in love with this since when I thought of making it happen....

Photography: Divyansh Bhanot


Stay Chic and  Stay tuned for
 more amazing posts!

Till then 

XoXo
Disha

Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *