Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Let it be!








Hello people!
I am back with a list of tracks that I have been listening to. Over and Over again. On loop. Non stop.
Just realised that i’s been a while I shared music.
So here it is :
1.Sweet child o' mine : Guns n Roses
2.Nothing else matters: Metallica
3.Hey there delilah : Plain White Ts
4.Rockstar: Nickleback
5.Lips of an Angel: Hinder
6.Madari: Vishal Dadlani
7.Watch over you: Alterbridge
8.How you remind me: Nickleback
9.Yellow: Coldplay
10.Summer of 69: Bryan Adams


What I am wearing is the designed by my friend  Aradhana Sinha.
I loved the print!
Stripes and books and For the love of POP I love the colors she has used!
Amazing!!
I have styled it with Every thing black!!
              My black heels and an envelop clutch,cloche hat and black neckpiece.
Stay Tuned for more posts.

Till then
Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha

Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *